Our teachers, teaching assistants, office staff and site manager strive to provide the most inspirational, safest and happiest environment for children to learn in.
Teachers and teaching assistants are experienced, well-trained and encouraged to be actively engaged in reflective practice and personal professional development.
Communication with Teaching Staff.
We strongly advocate an open door policy so we can work in partnership with parents. You are welcome to contact any member of staff to discuss issues that might be affecting your child’s well-being or academic progress.
Staff are generally available before or after school for quick queries and parents can phone / email the school office to communicate with teachers or make an appointment.
We endeavour to get parents in to school as much as possible (when COVID allows) through curriculum workshops; induction days; curriculum afternoons and FODS fundraising events. There are also parent consultations in the autumn and spring terms.
Please do not hesitate to contact us sooner rather than later!
On Fridays some teachers are released for half a day to plan, prepare and assess children’s work. The children are then taught music by Mrs Graham, PE by Mr Banham and maths, music, French and RE by Mrs Goodwin and Mrs Wright. They have been teaching at our school for over five years now, are well established and very popular!
- Headteacher: Mr Matthew Dampier (Designated Safeguarding Lead)
- Deputy Headteacher: Mrs Jenny Smith (Deputy Designated Safeguarding Lead)
Office & Site Staff
- Finance Officer: Mrs S Paine
- Senior Admin Assistant: Mrs R Swinburn
- Senior Admin Assistant: Mrs J Cleeve
- Admin Assistant: Miss S Madgwick
- Site Manager: Mr B Vardy
- School Nurture Dog: Luna
Year 3/4 Classes
- Droxford Base: Mr J Lowndes
- Hambledon Base: Miss S Barnett
- Meonstoke Base: Miss V Kirby
Year 5/6 Classes
- Exton Base: Miss A Jones
- Soberton Base: Mr J Todd
- Newtown Base: Mrs B Boyden (Mon, Thurs, Fri) & Mrs J Smith (Tues, Wed)
Friday PPA Teachers
- Mrs L Wright
- Mrs K Goodwin
- Mrs V Barnett
- Mrs E Fowler
- Mrs V McAll
- Miss S Cook
- Mrs H Kuiper
- Mrs S Evans
- Mrs P Metcalfe
- Mrs R Hannah
- Mrs S Atwal (Wed & Thurs) (Deputy Designated Safeguarding Lead)
- Mrs L Greenwood currently on maternity leave ( Mon, Tues, Wed am) (Deputy Designated Safeguarding Lead)
- Father Tony Forrest
- Mrs L Smith
Road traffic supervisor
- Mrs J Lovejoy-Brinkman
Sports Coach / Club Leader
- Mr D Banham
- Mrs H Graham
- Mr D Burgess
Breakfast Club Leader
- Ms M Lush
- Mrs J Daniels